Sunday, October 26, 2014

Black and White Photo Challege

I was nominated by my friend Ghemar Pawid for this challenge. I am to post One black and white photo each day for five days and nominate others to do the same.

This challenge reminded me of an advice I received from an artist few years back. He told me to improve my photography by shooting black and white. He said it is a challenge to create an image in monotone, in the absence of colors.

With this statement, there are a lot of questions that came to mind such as aren't black and white considered colors? Aren't colors the main factor to consider in photography?

I will try to recall all the answers explained to me and write it in my next blog.

Meantime, here are the photos I posted on facebook for the challenge.


Day 1. Bayanihan sa Playa 


Day 2. The techie Igorot


 Day 3. The maker

 Day 4. The last catch

 Day 5. The load runner

13 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for sharing. Excellent photos. I like them. Photo "Last Catch" requires editing. Look at the sun, you need to correct, I think so. You're an artist you know better, but I would have corrected here https://macphun.com/tonality or in another editor, but do it. There is no limit to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, it tried to do the same with series free photo editing online, it is named Photoshop Express which unites many of its powerful program burnishes with a simplified, user-friendly interface. Background Knockout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having enhanced with Photoshop photos give the picture of flawlessness which numerous youngsters make progress toward yet flawlessness is unrealistic in light of the fact that everybody has their own particular thought of flawlessness making it an unthinkable assignment.Background Removal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth be told in the event that you are doing it without anyone else then you might pull the justification for facilitate obliteration so it is sensible to profit the Photo Editing Service. visit us

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photographs are really looking so nice.i think you have improved so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, even a beginner client will adapt to the instrument boards and palettes which are fundamentally the same as. Photolemur

    ReplyDelete
  7. your photographs are really looking so great.Useful and informative post you have shared with us on public . So much thanks for this posting . Remvoe White Background | Clipping Path | Product Photo Editing


    https://www.clippingpathexclusive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the photo slideshows I create, I make sure each of my photos hold for 5-7 seconds, depending on the tempo of the project https://pinkmirror.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really it's a creative idea and nice job done.Waiting for your next blog.Thanks for sharing with us.
    Photo Editing service.
    Image Masking Service .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent photo gallery. Thanks.clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  12. An image after having gone through the Image retouching process will have a professional look and will reach out to the targeted market.https://pinkmirror.com

    ReplyDelete